[IPk] things people don't like about their pumps

someone - I think it was Pat? - said that they didn't like having to take the
clip off to refill the reservoir with the Minimed 508.
I'm still trying to figure out why you can't do this. I don't have any problem
getting the reservoir in and out with the clip in place, and I have a 508 too.

You do have to take the clip off to get the batteries in and out - was that
what you meant?