Re: [IPk] pumping in hospital

I'm glad I'm not the only one terrified of being in hospital.  The wife
of friend of mine died after childbirth, through the hospital's neglect
of her diabetes.  Currently the case is going through the due process of

I just managed the night before I had my eyes lazered, but that was
because I was fit and fine (and had stashes of insulin and glucose all
over the place).

When I had day surgery for trigger finger, they allowed me to inject
myself, but wouldn't help.  Not even by holding the pen, once inserted,
while I changed my grip.

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)