RE: [IPk] How do you carry your pumps?

Dear Pat

Having just read your mail - I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts it in
their mouth while dressing!  If I have a long Sof-set on I can put it down
but with the shorter sets, as I think someone's already said, they're not
quite long enough!

I tend to wear mine on my waistband as I find it bulky in my bra.  I have
been really fortunate at work as everyone is really interested in the pump
and what's going on.  If I do have tubing on show nobody bothers at all.  I
can understand about not wanting to disturb your colleagues - things medical
are not to everyone's taste!

BTW have you practised with Moules Mariniere again yet ;o)

Kind regards

IDD 24yrs, 508 pumper 2wks