[IPk] Our chat room...

If anyone is interested, a few of us are going to meet in the Insulin
Pumpers UK chat room, this Thursday 17 May at lunchtime - about 1pm GMT.

To get in to the chat room you go to the Discussion section of our website:

and click on the Chat Rooms link at the top.

There is a pop-up box with the various "rooms" listed... Select the United
Kingdom one which is right down the bottom, then click the green "Go"

If it asks you to sign in, use your email address in small letters as your
name, and the password is "pumper" (without the quotes).

I've not done this before, so we'll just have to see what happens :-)

If anyone else has not done this before, it might be worth signing in
between now and then to check how it all works.

Everyone is welcome! See you Thursday at 13:00...

mailto:email @ redacted