[IPn] Let's try and finish this week.

Insulin Pumpers is your forum and it needs your support to complete
the fund raising drive for the second quarter of 2001. So far we've
raised $2788 over the last couple of weeks with only ~$1700 remaining
to reach our goal for the quarter. If you have been thinking it's
time to send in a small contribution to support Insulin Pumpers,
please do so now.

We have a challenge from a member of the list living in Maryland. The
challenge to match is for $100.00. Can we do it today??? Just 4
donations of $25 will do it. Ten at $10. Every little bit helps.

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you and you
enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to
support OUR forum. There are currently well over 3000 members of the
forum. If each contributed just 75 cents a month -- less than a
buck!!, no fundraising would be needed to reach our goal. So please
won't you contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022