Re: [IPk] How do you carry your pumps?

In message <001401c0dc80$8f88b680$email @ redacted>, Ingrid Fylling
<email @ redacted> writes

>I'm curious about how you do it. If you keep it visible to others: How do they
>react? (I don't feel to feminine when carrying the pump in the belt, because
>people think it's a hi tech cell phone or pager).
I put it my pocket sometimes, but mostly on the waistband of trousers or
skirt.  I think it's the black case which makes it so hi tech - I must
get around to getting my Celtic knotwork case set with amber.

While getting dressed, I carry it in my mouth.  I sometimes clip it onto
my bra strap, but it pulls too much.

Because I don't have a thigh band (yet) the last few days of heat were
difficult: I favour dresses, and wore one which is loose, buttoning down
the front, clipping the pump to a side-tie.  This meant about six inches
of tubing from pump to front of dress.  I didn't think I was going out,
and then had to go to the supermarket.  I debated changing, but then
thought 'oh, hell no, If anyone's going to be curious, or disturbed by
it, so what???'

I don't think I'd go into the office with that much tube showing.
Partly because if it _did_ disturb a colleague, I'd feel bad about it.

Best wishes to all,

DM 30+years, 508pumper 1month+
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)