[IPk] How do you carry your pumps?

I currently place the pump in the left pocket of my trousers. When wearing
clothes with no pocket, I put it in my bra.

The good thing about the pocket is the good and quick access to the pump. And
I don't notice it beeing there. The drawback is that other people easily can
see something in my pocket and a little bit of the tubing sticking out.

When wearing it in my bra, I notice the pump all the time - as a constant
reminder of my diabetes. On hot days I sweat a lot under the pump. That leads
to itchy skin and a stinking pump. The only good thing is that other people
can't see it.

I'm curious about how you do it. If you keep it visible to others: How do they
react? (I don't feel to feminine when carrying the pump in the belt, because
people think it's a hi tech cell phone or pager).

BTW: How do you do it during the summer? On the beach for instance? Do you
leave the pump at home/your hotel and switch to injections, or do you keep it
on? How can one avoid cooking the insulin in the heat?

Thanks to everyone that replies :)

507C 5 months

(sorry about my English..., I could need some practise ;)