[IPn] More than half way

Thank you to all the forum members that have put us over the half way
point in the last few days.  Insulin Pumpers is your forum and it
needs your support to complete the fund raising drive. So far we've
raised $2335 over the last two week and have only a tiny-weeny
bit to go to complete the goal for the quarter. If you have been
thinking it's time to send in a small contribution to support Insulin
Pumpers, please do so now.

We have a challenge from a member of the list living in Missouri. The
challenge to match is for $100.00. Can we do it today??? Just 4
donations of $25 will do it. Ten at $10. Every little bit helps.

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you, and
you enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a
year to support OUR forum. There are currently more than 3000 members
of the forum (3184 this morning). If each contributed just 62 cents a
month no fundraising would be needed to reach our goal. So please
won't you contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022