[IPk] RE:Hypers

Thanks to everyone for the information it reily opened my eyes.I'll pass
the mail on to emily tonight it will save me having to explain.She
usually is very good for sticking to her own guns but she hears something
from a doctor and she gets a bit of a fright which , if i had'nt joined
this club i would probally be he same.Thanks its beeen a great help. Yours
Sincerely, Paul & Emily(508 pumper for1 month)