Re: [IPk] hypers

I agree John.  It sometimes is hard to work out if you have just not taken
enough bolus as opposed to not having enough background insulin in you.  The
doctor's approach would only work if we did all the same things everyday
(excluding the effects of "unknowns" like the weather etc.)

I think the doctor needs to back to Pump School before he sees any more