[IPk] Pump results and hypos

	Ingrid

	It is weird because I used to have hypos all the time on MDI -
sometimes 4 a day was quite normal.  Now, yes I still do have hypos, but
they are occasional rather than frequent - and now I often know exactly why
it has happened - usually my fault!  Interestingly the last few weeks I have
had a few more hypos and am going to look with my Dr at my insulin levels.

	Talking of Dr's - the Doctor I have been seeing since I started on
the pump, who has been absolutely fantastic in the level of support he has
given me, is leaving Aberdeen next week.  This has given me a real jolt -
probably because I have been able to rely on his support so much.  It will
be interesting to see if the new person I am getting is as enthusiastic
about pumps - I hope so!

	Audrey Sheal
	IDDM 20 years+, Minimed pumper 8 months+

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 23:10:29 +0200
> From: "Ingrid Fylling" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: SV: [IPk] Pump results
>

> But: How do you manage to get that low A1cs without a lot of lows? I
> really
> envy you if you do!
>
> Ingrid

Scottish Enterprise Network