[IPk] Pump results

Dear All

I have just heard my latest HbA1C result - 5.5%.  I am delighted - I was
about 6.8% before I went on the pump last October.  My target was 6.0% but
with a narrower range, and I have got there!  It has just come down steadily
over the last 7-8 months.

In addition, I have cut my insulin usage from >75 units per day to about
42-45 units and I have lost about 12 pounds in weight.

Today is a happy day!!!

Audrey Sheal
IDDM 20 years+, Minimed pumper 8 months +

Scottish Enterprise Network