Re: [IPk] altered basal requirements ? seasonal phenomenon

>I'm sure that the above is due to some variation in the weather, or number
>of daylight hours and would be very interested to hear of others who
>experience similar

Hi Abigail -

Yes, my nighttime basal which had been steady all winter suddenly "shifted"
about 2 weeks ago. Like you I had an unusually bad hypo. Cut the basal a
bit, and everything has since been rock steady.

I hate the temp basal beeps too :-)

mailto:email @ redacted