SV: [IPk] altered basal requirements ? seasonal phenomenon

I experience a bit of the same thing. During the late autumn and winter I need
more insulin then I do during spring and summer.
I assume it has something to do with the lack of daylight in the winter. It
makes me more passiv and "slow".

I know some people who have more dificulties in some particular months than
others. Guess it's an YMMV thing... And I don't know what's causing it.