Re: [IPk] Re Bad treatment by school of new pumper

> Hi Mcquilliam,
> I am very sorry to hear about the problems your son is experiencing
> at school and I agree with the other pumpers that this is definitely
> unacceptable. I know another lady whose 12 year old daughter had the
> same experience so she spoke to the pump nurse about the problem and
> the nurse  went around to the school and soon sorted the matter out.

It is important to document how you solve this problem and post it
back to the list. We've done that in the US and it has been very
helpful to many parents that have faced the same problems. I keep an
archive specifically for problems facing kids in schools and the
solutions. If you can find legal precedent to cite, all the better.