[IPk] Re Bad treatment by school of new pumper

Hi Mcquilliam,

I am very sorry to hear about the problems your son is experiencing at school
and I agree with the other pumpers that this is definitely unacceptable. I
know another lady whose 12 year old daughter had the same experience so she
spoke to the pump nurse about the problem and the nurse  went around to the
school and soon sorted the matter out. Unfortunately, the family are not
members of this list, otherwise she would be able to tell you herself. If you
are not expecting to see your pump nurse soon perhaps you could ask your local
diabetes nurse to have a word. Anyway, I hope that the matter can be sorted
out sooner than later for your son's sake.

With best wishes from

Barry Squire.