Re: [IPk] having to test in different building

That is too true Abigail.

There is a stigma attached to being DM because people "blame" us for getting
it ie if we ate better and got off out butts more we wouldn't have it!

We will not get more funding until more people "come out of the closet" and
tell the non dm public how it is....babies having needles, 20-somethings
losing their sight, 30-somethings dying from heart disease.

Ingrid