RE: [IPk] Thanks

amanda youre having the day i had tues hang in there.it seems to be a
puzzle we find where one
piece goes and get stumped on another piece,and there's like 1000 pieces to
that puzzle.what do you eat?that list elimanated most all kinds of
food.this is a wonderful site alot of helpful info
but most of all it is nice to share the feelings.thanks
sharon