Re: [IPk] Thanks

Hi Amanda -
>Quite clearly my insulin regime is not working for me and it makes more
sense to me to be put on to an MDI regime.  However, I discussed this with
my diabetic care team and they decided against this suggestion and their
answer was to put me on a different mixture and they changed my mixture
80/20 to 70/30 which is not showing any signs of bringing down my blood

Did they tell you why they decided against it?  I would like to hear their