From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of John Davis
Sent: 18 May 2000 20:25
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] INPUT Open Day

Hi All,

Just to let you all know that INPUT are holding one of their "Open Days" on
Sunday 21 May.

Location: Posthouse Hotel, Reading.
M4. Junction 11. Follow the A33 towards Reading and turn right at the first
roundabout following the B3031. At the next roundabout turn left and the
hotel entrance is on the right.

We will all be there between 2pm - 7pm

Entrance is Free:

Both Disetronic and MiniMed will be there:

Come and:-
meet existing pump users
talk to the suppliers
see the continous glucose sensor
look at the available pumps
discuss treatment with medical professionals

Hope to see some of you there.

More details from John Davis. 01425 629773