[IPk] A big step forward - getting on a pump! - funding

Di

Interesting point - I asked if self-funding any of it would speed things up.
My consultant was not very positive about the difference it would make - but
I never got a definitive answer on that pertinent point.  Will let you know
as soon as I (and the bank manager) know!

Audrey