[IPk] slowly but surely losing weight

And it's not supposed to happen!  The pump books say that a side effect of
going on a pump can be _gaining_ weight as BGs normalise and all those
extra calories aren't dumped through the urine.  But I am slowly but surely
dropping wieght.  I weighed 10 1/2 stone in the clinic the other day, and I
weighed 10 stone 10 on the scale last night, after tea, wearing my hoodie.

My own theory is that it's because I've stopped eating cheese.  I used to
eat about 5 ounces of cheese a day - it's a lot of fat!  I think I'm
fishing for suggestions for weight gain that don't involve lot of bread,
rice, or pasta, eating loads of cheese again, or ice cream.  Perhaps I
should have some cream every day?  I could have that with fruit.  I don't
really want to go back to five or six ryvita with slabs of spread on them,
but I think I might have to.

All suggestions appreciated!