Re: [IPk] A pump a pump....

Hi Pat -

I use changing basal rates all the time.  I use the temporary basal rate
function a couple of times a day, and one of the reasons I chose the
Minimed pump over the Disetronic was because I couldn't get my head 'round
the percentage reduction in basal rate.  However, I'm sure it's easy enough
to use once you get the hang of it.  I also have a couple of different
basal rate programs that I switch between because my basal needs change at
different times of the month.