[IPk] A big step forward - getting on a pump!

Dear All

After almost 2 years of conversations without results, my clinic have agreed
to try me on the pump.  One of the consultants wants to do some work with
pumps and I am getting to give it a go!  I don't know how long it is all
going to take to happen - but I already feel 100% further on than this time

So for those of you at the beginning of discussions, keep on going!

Hopefully at some point in coming months, I will be able to e-mail as a bona
fide pumper.