Re: [IPk] A pump a pump....

I approached my consultant last June about going on a Pump, he turned me
down (I didn't need a Pump as my blood test results had shown I was not to
badly controlled!!!!).  I contacted Disetronic and said I wanted to go on  a
months trial but didn't want my consultant involved, I thought we did
contact the Diabetic clinic they were not overly interested so myself and
Disetronic went it alone.  I'm doing fine and if I do get any
problem/Questions I phone Disetronic not the Diabetic Clinic (although I
don't actually get any problems).