[IPk] A pump a pump....

When I read your correspondance I feel so isolated. I went to see the
consultant on thursday armed with more information and arguments for the
pump,.but I almost feel that because I have researched the subject so much
that he still finds every reason not to let me have one. His latest argument
is that he thinks that because I am insulin resistant that I must try a new
drug that is not even marketed here but is a reformulated drug that not so
long ago was killing people in America and withdrawn. How can drugs work on
somebody who has had type 1 DM for 40 years since early childhood? has
anyone heard of this?