[IPk] islets transplants - non pump message

	I read some more information around this announcement, and one clear
benefit is that this technique does not require surgery.  The cells are
injected via the portal vein into the liver.  At most, it requires an
overnight hospital stay.  For the medical among you - please accept my
apology for my layperson's terminology!

	So, the new "cure" must offer at least one of two things to be of
	use. The operation is easier, *and* there's a  lesser chance of
	thereby eliminating the need for drugs with such side-effects. Or,
	operation is easier, *and* the new anti-rejection drugs are better.