[IPk] women's mini marathon

HI all -

The Dublin women's mini marathon is on the 11th June.  It's a 10k walk/run,
and lots of people use it to fundraise for their favourite charities.

Any money I raise will be going to support my favourite web site and
mailing list, insulin pumpers!  I know Michael's just finished a fund
raising drive, but if you would like to encourage me to walk that 10k
quickly, please do make a donation.  And please let me know, so I can
include your name and donation on my pledge sheet, to encourage others to