Re: [IPk] post-meal BGs

>Before going on the pump, I would never have expected to get my post-meal
>BGs (2-3 hours) between 4 and 7. I was happy if they were under 10. in
>fact, I was happy if *anything* was under 10.

On injections, I remember times when I was *alarmed* if it was under 10 -
as that would suggest I would be hypo within half an hour :-/

I now regard 10 as a realistic upper limit - although I do go over
sometimes. That's usually a result of my own careless sloppiness though. I
tend to live life - that's my problem! (The curious among you can see my bg
results at http://www.webshowcase.net/diabetes/screen5_5.html )

Don't know if it's my renal threshold, but 10.4 seems to crop up quite a lot...

mailto:email @ redacted