morning BGs was Re: [IPk] post-meal BGs

Di wrote:  For the last couple of weeks I've been waking up to Bgs between
3.5 and
7.5, which I'm quite happy with, and then this morning for no apparent
reason I woke up to 15 mmol/l.

I don't know which I dread more:  hypos during the night or those mornings
when I wake up and something has gone wrong, and my BG is no where near
where it should be.  it's frustrating, and it means I have to figure out
what did go wrong, and it leaves me with a miserable head.  Actually, hypos
during the night (the ones I wake up for) do the same thing.