[IPk] list members in RoI or N.I

Hi all -

I'm doing some publicity in the Republic of Ireland for the list and web
site.  Initially I'm doing a press release but I also hope to get a print
article or two out of it.  If you are a member of this or any other
diabetes mailing list, lurking or otherwise, and you live anywhere on the
island of Ireland, I would like to get quotable comments from you on the
benefits of diabetes lists specificially, and of the web in general for

You can mail me privately at email @ redacted