[IPk] Islets transplants - non pump message

Dear All

Sorry this is not a pump message, but I think it would be of interest to you

If any of you see the Daily Mail today (17th May) - there is an interesting
article about the development of islets transplants - it all sounds very
promising.  8 people have received the transplants (all about 14 months ago)
- new anti-rejections drugs - all going very well.

If anyone can't get the paper and wants the info. then e-mail me directly.