Re: [IPk] differing carb requirements

>Does anyone else here have differing carb requirements at different times
>of the day?  At present I'm still on 15g per unit at breakfast, but
>otherwise it seems like I might need to move up to 17g.  Of course, I'd
>rather reset my basal rate!  I'm just looking for input, because this is my
>first pumping month and I need to track this for a while.

elizabeth -

When I first registered at a pump clinic in Germany (I'd gone on the pump
previously in the UK), my doctor asked what my carb/insulin ratios were
*for each meal of the day* - imply that they expect it to differ.

Others believe it doesn't differ.

Do whatever gives you the results you seek :-)

mailto:email @ redacted