[IPk] blank screen on pump

You may recall my query about the blank screen on my pump.  I got a very
detailed mail from Minimed, which reviewed things to check about the
battery casing and also talked about static electricity.  After reading the
mail, it was probably static electricity that made it go blank.

If anyone would like a copy of the mail, please mail me privately and I
will forward it.  It's very detailed and long.