Re: [IPk] iv correction bolus

I'd better be careful what I say :-)

>Wow, somehow I can't imagine the medical profession in this country
>advising that! I've never heard that one before, but it makes sense.

Why would doctors be afraid to train a suitably competent mature person to
take an intravenous injection?

We give ourselves subcutaneous injections. We insert infusion sets
ourselves. We take and test our own blood samples - and interpret and act
upon the results. Why would learning to give ourselves intravenous
injections be that different???

mailto:email @ redacted