[IPk] (Fwd) xs insulin

From:          J Joseph Prendergast <email @ redacted>
Subject:       xs insulin

This has been a debated subject for years.
If you are having trouble with hypoglycemia, that's one
thing.  If you believe that xs insulin will cause heart
disease etc.,  there are very major people who will
put up a fight.  The issue seems to flow around public
policy and "how are you going to prove that" lines.

Jerry Reavan at Stanford believes that xs insulin is
not good for you and has many theoretical reasons
to support this.  Around our place, we agree that
except for type 2 metabolic meds, as little medicine
should be used as possible.