Re: [IPk] ick. ick ick ick (blood in cannula)

> A Minimed question:  are combo sets the ones where you get a certain
> number of lines and twice as many silhouette infusion sets?  I asked
> my rep about getting some of them, but he said they don't stock
> them.  The Irish GMS doesn't cover them.  I'm hoping to be able to
> buy a few of them now and again, simply to cut down on waste.  I
> hate waste.

The Silohettes are produced by Marsek Medical for MiniMed,
for Disetronic as the "Tender" and private labeled as the Pureline
"Comfort Sets" as well. All are identical except for the external
packaging. They are available in boxes of 10 and 20 depending on the
final vendor as well as 5 tubes, 10 infusion sets. Someone always has
some stock if you don't care what the "wrapper" looks like.