[IPk] ick. ick ick ick (blood in cannula)

There was blood in my cannula when I took a set out this morning.  As I said
in the subject line, ick!  This was the first time I had it.  Does blood in
the cannula mean you got a vein when inserting the set?

I had had 'feelings' around the set, and since last night I was trying to
decide whether or not I needed to change it, or if it was all in my head.
Obviously, it was the right thing to do!

A Minimed question:  are combo sets the ones where you get a certain number
of lines and twice as many silhouette infusion sets?  I asked my rep about
getting some of them, but he said they don't stock them.  The Irish GMS
doesn't cover them.  I'm hoping to be able to buy a few of them now and
again, simply to cut down on waste.  I hate waste.