Re: [IPk] a question

> Hi all -
>
> is there any benefit to using less insulin, other than costing the
> health services less?

Yes, there was a thread last year on the US list about this.
Apparently "excess" insulin can contribute to heart disease and other
circulatory problems. I don't remember the details, best to ask again
on the US list as I think it might be a little hard to search for
this topic. I will post a note to our medical advisory board as well.

Michael