[IPk] Non-member submission from ["Grant, Ian" <email @ redacted>]

When I still played the occasional game of Rugby I always took the pump off.
The standard game being 80 mins and I never had a problem. Quick shower
after the game, pump back on, blood test, 99/100 ok and into the Bar! I was
concerned for someone hitting the pump and hurting themselves. As Jeremy
will confirm the original Mill Hill pumps were the size of a paperback book
in a steel case!
In your particular circumstances , you perhaps should consider wearing a
chest protector as worn by Lacrosse goalkeepers. My sister played in goal at
County level and I think you could hide a pump in the protector she wore.

Ian Grant
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication or the information in it is strictly

This e-mail and its attachments have been swept by Network Associatesí
VirusScan Utilities.  No virus is believed to be resident, but it is
your responsibility to satisfy yourself that your systems will not be
harmed by any of its contents.