Re: [IPk] Exercise

The article Pat mentioned about exercise reducing fasting Bg levels is
interesting (though not, I think, particularly revelatory).
Normally I walk at least an hour a day, and in addition, at least 3-4
times a week, if not more, I do an average of 2 hours of fairly strenuous
exercise. When I don't do this, i don't notice any immediate effect, but
after a week or so, I notice that my Bg levels are higher *all day and
night* and I have to increase my basal rates around the clock. Which
presumably is due to increased insulin sensitivity.