[IPk] pumps and dangerous sports

hi folks
I have a new pump dilemma to add to my list.
How to wear the pump when playing goalball.
Goalball is a sport I've recently taken up which is designed for ciually
impaired people, and is a bit like a cross between football and handball,
with the added bonus that everyone is blindfold. The ball is quite heavy
(and has a bell inside so you can hear it). The problem is that if you're
defending, you lie on the ground on your side, and get a hefty thwack from
a heavy ball in various parts of your anatomy. Although I know the pump is
fairly resistant, I'm not sure I want to test its resistance by having a
heavy ball hit it a lot. (since you're blindfold, you can't always tell
which part of your body the ball is going to hit!). So far I have been
wearing it in my bra, where it seems to be at its most secure. On the other
hand, playing for a couple of hours is too long for me to disconnect, and I
prefer to have it running at half basal all the time than reconnect and
bolus every so often. Likewise I think the sportsguard will be too bulky. I
guess the pump will be fine really, but I'm just a little concerned about
repeated bashing (although I hope I don't get bashed in the chest tooooo
often in any case!)
I'm playing in my first goalball tournament this weekend, so that should be
an interesting experience pumpwise.