Re: [IPk] question about minimed pump

>Yesterday when I woke up there was nothing displayed on the screen of my
>pump, not even the time.  When I pressed the select button, everything came
>back, and it seemed to be pumping ok.

elizabeth -

That sounds very dubious to me, and I suggest you get in touch with your
MiniMed rep and have the pump checked out. Bit of a pain I know, but there
is no power saving by switching off a simple black and white LCD screen.

Having said that, when my (507) pump was just a week old I had an E17
error. Never knew what caused it, did nothing about it, and it has not
recurred in the two and half years since then.

mailto:email @ redacted