Re: [IPk] third week of the pump starts tomorrow

>You might find it easier to bolus directly after you've eaten, rather than
>bolusing and then not eating all the food and having to fiddle with basals.

I maximise my flexibility by taking a few units before I eat, and then
topping up afterwards with the rest, depending on what I have actually
eaten. The "bit before" is to get it into the system, as Humalog doesn't
work instantly with me.

mailto:email @ redacted