Re: [IPk] re: question about minimed pump

On Mon, 08 May 2000, you wrote:
>Di asked if there was anything in the manual about the screen going
>completely blank.  There isnt', which is why I wondered whether something
>was wrong.  I did a self test (just now) and that said it was OK.

I wonder if the batteries might be a bit dodgy?
I'm sure if it was supposed to happen, it would tell you in the manual.
When you take the batteries out, or when they finally die, everything goes
blank although the memory remains intact.
But there's not really any way of knowing, since it hasn't happened again.

Ray will probably have the answer for you, anyway.