[IPk] Humalog overdosing......

i just discovered that somehow I managed to take a bolus of 3 units instead
of 1 unit at lunchtime. I must have got confused - I had 3 oatcakes which =
1 unit.  I would never have known until my Bg
crashed, had I not just been about to take an additional bolus for the
apple I just ate, and the last bolus flashed up on the screen. I had to do
a double-take as i didn't believe it! My Bg is plummeting as I speak -
still, at least I caught it early. And at least I know why it's dropping!
Thanks goodness for the pump's memory (and for the fact that it tells you
your last bolus as you're taking the next one).
Di