Re: [IPk] cheesecake

Thanks for your cheesecake recipe.
I had some friends round to dinner and made it for them, with the addition
of a little half-fat cream to the cottage cheese (just in case it was a bit
too "lowfat-like" :-)
I made it with orange jelly and tinned mango slices, and it was delicious,
and didn't do a number on my BGs at all.  I had some for breakfast the
next day too :-)
Odd - I don't know what it was about my recipe that made my Bgs go wild.
Anyway, I'm glad I can now eat cheesecake without worrying!

A satisfied customer