Re: [IPk] 508 remote control

HI Franco
Thanks for the info on the 508. You have alleviated all my fears (though
it's a shame I won't be able to accidentally bolus  JN <vbg>).
I've never used a car alarm remote so don't know what they're like, but at
least I won't get them confused!
I have visions of you bolusing your car with Humalog to make it go :-)

Where on earth do you keep your pump so that you have to take your trousers
down to bolus though? The mind boggles :-)

Be very useful for me when i'm wearing a dress.
It is looking more likely that I will get funding for a new pump from
Sheffield. And funding for my sets, if my GP is anything to go by.
Am I right in thinking that if the GP is happy to do so, he can fund them
himself (ie it doesn't have to come from the clinic?). He was happy to do
so if that's the case ( I have a new GP since my old one is on maternity