Re: [IPk] Insulin requirements pump vs pre-pump

Hi Rhoda

Before starting with the pump I was on a total of 36 units of Insulatard
with approx 30 units of Actrapid.  Since then I am down to 21 units of
Humalog as the basal rate with boluses totally about 15-20 units.

Kind regards

At 08:47 01/05/00, you wrote:
>Just out of curiosity, one of the main attractions to me of a pump is the
>possibility of reducing insulin intake and therefore also reducing
>bloating/weight and hopefully BP meds.
>I'd appreciate some feedback as to what you have found pre and post pump on
>this issue.
>mailto:email @ redacted

Diabetes Insight & Support
mailto:email @ redacted