Re: [IPk] BGs while sleeping

This is a bit odd because generally people need less insulin at about
1am-4am and more from 4am, all to do with the release of hormones etc.

The thing is that bodybuilders have cat naps during the day as it takes
about 20 mins for the fist shot of hormones to kick in after sleep which
could explain why your BGs go up.

Can say I've noticed it myself but then again with a 9 month old daughter
you tend not to get a chance to sleep in the day ;-)